Grade 12 Student Scholarships
LOCAL SCHOLARSHIPS & BURSARIES
A bursary valued at $250.00 annually. Conditions:
- Graduate from Lampman School who has achieved the highest academic standing.
- Student does not have to continue their formal education.
- No application is required.
- Lampman School Awards Committee will make final selection.
A scholarship valued at $300.00 annually. Conditions:
- Graduate from Lampman School who will go into training in the health care field which will require a minimum of two years of training.
- Complete application form and submit it to the Executive of the Lampman Hospital Auxiliary by June 30th of the initial year of training.
A scholarship valued at $100.00 annually. Conditions:
- Graduate from Lampman School who will pursue a career at a university.
- Bursary paid once CWL committee receives proof second year program registration.
- Complete application and return it to a member of the C.W.L. executive.
- Applicant must be of the Catholic faith.
- Applications must be submitted by June 30 of the initial year of training.
Moose Mountain Wildlife Branch has a Bursary of $500.00 (1 student per school)
Application criteria are as followed:
Applications can just be a simple paragraph telling us about yourself, which school you attend, and why you fulfill the requirements of this bursary. All applications must be received by May 6th, 2023. Once all applications are received, the Moose Mountain Wildlife Committee will choose a successful candidate based on application criteria. The student and the school will be contacted with the successful candidate.
Payment will be made when the student has verification of enrollment.
Please send applications and Enrollment verification to the following:
Moose Mountain Wildlife Federation
c/o Randy George
Carlyle,Sk. S0C 0R0
or email to:
If you have any questions please call Randy George at 306-840-7900.
The Ron and Shirley Carson Family strives to make a positive impact in the community in which we work and live. In the spirit of further encouraging community engagement and excellence of character, we are pleased to offer $1000 scholarships to two graduating students each this year through the Ron and Shirley Carson Scholarship.
Integrity, high standards, entrepreneurial spirit, good citizenship and education are the core values of the scholarship’s requirements.
- Demonstrated commitment to community, school, job and family
- Positive pursuit of school studies and equal consideration given to academic or trade based classes
- “Giving back” or volunteering of time within the school, community or province at large
Successful recipients will receive funds upon supplying proof of enrollment and proof of payment of tuition.
For Consideration, please mail or email applications no later than May 16, 2023.
Box 158, Lampman SK.
6. Lampman and District Lions Scholarship
A bursary valued at $1000 annually. Conditions:
- Graduate from Lampman School who will attend a post-secondary institution full-time in the fall immediately following graduation
- Maintain an average of 70% in grades 11 and 12
- Math 30 and Science 30 are not required
- Submit a personal letter outlining qualities, skills, and contributions
- Provide two reference letters verifying participation in leadership and school and community events and activities
- Deadline is May 1
- Submit application to
Larry Loughren [email protected]
Garrett Woodley [email protected]
7. Class of 2021 Legacy Scholarship Valued at $250.00
The Class of 2019 started a tradition for upcoming Grade 12 classes to carry forward. Current Grade 12 students should describe in a complete, thoughtful, short essay highlighting how PAWS, used as a motto in Lampman School for a number of years, has impacted your role in your community, school and possibly your future.
P – Practice Respect
A – Act Responsibly
W – Work as a Community
S – Shows Compassion
This description should consist of two paragraphs. In the second paragraph, please describe how you would use this money.
Submit essays to Mrs. Annmarie Rosner at [email protected] by June 15/2023.
*The successful candidate will require an acceptance letter to a post-secondary institution prior to receiving the scholarship money.
8. Lampman School Yearbook Scholarship
A bursary valued at $500 annually. Conditions:
- Grade 12 student at Lampman School who will attend a post-secondary institution full-time in the fall immediately following graduation
- Students must submit a letter of application to the yearbook advisor on or before June 1
- The applicant must be a member of the yearbook club and in good attendance for at least 2 of the 3 high school years.
Estevan Farmer’s Market Bursary
TITLE: Estevan Farmer’s Market Bursary
PURPOSE: To provide assistance to students who wish to further their education in any of the following fields: agriculture, farm sustainability, environmental studies, nutrition (food sustainability) or business.
ELIGIBILITY: A high school graduate entering any of the following fields: agriculture, farm sustainability, environmental studies, nutrition (food sustainability) or business.
VALUE OF BURSARY: $500.00 will be made payable upon confirmation of acceptance into a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Academic Standing – attach a school transcript
- Community Involvement – complete attached form
- Letter of reference – Include a letter of reference
- Course/Program Enrollment – Indicate post-secondary institution and program/course
SELECTION: The Estevan Farmer’s Market Board of Directors shall choose the most suitable candidate from the applications received.
PRESENTATION: This bursary can be presented at the school’s Awards ceremony.
DEADLINE: Application must be completed in full and submitted Student May 2nd to the Lampman School office.
SPONSOR CONTACT: Marlene Salmers, Estevan Farmer’s Market, Box 861, Estevan SK, S4A 2A7
Contact number: 306 421-2579
We are pleased to announce that the Paddy O’Rourke Poetry Scholarship will again be awarded to a Saskatchewan Grade 12 student. Entries will be accepted from April 1-30.
The Scholarship amount this year is $3,000, but perhaps more important than the financial benefit is the encouragement the award gives to students with outstanding literary talent.
This is the fifth year of the Scholarship. Previous winners have come from Prince Albert, Saskatoon, Regina and, most recently, Maple Creek. (Please note: Judges are never aware of a poet’s name, residence or any other personal information until after the winner has been selected.)
This year, we are hoping to increase the number of entries. There are still a number of high schools throughout the province who have never been represented. Young poets can often be very shy about submitting their work. A teacher’s encouragement is so very important!
There are no entry or other fees. The Scholarship is endorsed by the Saskatchewan Ministry of Education.
For more information, please visit www.orourkepoetryscholarship.ca.
We would greatly appreciate your assistance in distributing this information, including the attached poster.
We look forward to your response. If you have any questions, please feel welcome to contact me.
Paddy O’Rourke Poetry Scholarship